Call Us Today at 541-217-1040
for a free consultation

What can we do for you?

When you receive a court-appointed attorney you have someone to help you with your legal case. Your attorney works for you! By law and by the ethics of the legal profession only you and your attorney have any input as to how your case is defended.

Read more
There are three decisions that you alone get to make, though your attorney will advise you as to what they believe the right decision for your case is. The first decision to make is whether or not to “take a deal.”

Read more
These are like criminal cases but for minors instead of adults. People who are under the age of 18 cannot commit crimes in the state of Oregon.

Read more
Juvenile dependency cases are initiated when Department of Human Services Child Welfare (DHS) receives a report of concern for abuse or neglect of a child. If DHS believes a report needs to be investigated, DHS will send out a Protective Services Caseworker to investigate.

Read more

Our Practice

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vel nunc non orci cursus porttitor. Donec quis efficitur sem. Duis placerat vel augue id facilisis. Nulla facilisi. Nunc vel auctor nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vestibulum quis facilisis purus, a faucibus metus. Nunc dapibus ut purus id euismod. Donec a mi nibh. Maecenas semper porttitor lectus, a vulputate nisi egestas vitae. Integer elementum erat sed risus condimentum, sit amet laoreet lectus tincidunt.

Mauris viverra eu lacus nec fermentum. Duis a augue ac odio posuere sodales. Sed sed lacinia nunc, eu tincidunt massa. In nunc risus, lacinia in turpis ac, tempus fringilla ipsum. Fusce facilisis imperdiet ligula, id blandit urna vulputate ac. Morbi at iaculis metus. Donec lectus mi, gravida facilisis nibh sed, aliquam hendrerit nisi.